Antivirus CB is the absolute protection for your Mac against malware, adware, viruses, popups and unwanted ads.
We, at CyberByte™, besides our security consultancy expertise, we study the malware evolution, and we had observed that there had been a 120% increase in Mac malware.
This is the reason why we had developed the Antivirus CB.Why choose our piece of software
1. We are a cyber-security company and we know what cyber-security and virus detection means
2. Antivirus CB will protect your Mac from all kind of threats like malware, adware, banking virus, spyware, keyloggers, viruses which produce popups and unwanted ads
3. Has the fastest custom virus scan engine with a high detection rate
4. Fastest scanning times in the market
5. Crypto Mining rogue extensions/malware detection
6. Our malware research team has personnel that has certifications in malware analysis and incident response
7. We update the malware patterns on daily basis, based on which malware campaigns are active
8. Unique from other applications from AppStore, Antivirus CB has an active protection shield which will alert you if you download a potential malware or adware
9. Antivirus CB comes with a network mapping tool which will keep an eye on your connected devices
10. We offer quality customers support service for any cybersecurity-related problem
Our designers created a piece of art, with Easy-to-Use and Native interface design in mind. While is so easy to use, even for an inexperienced end user, it will offer its full power to identify and crush any malware or adware found in your system.
Its power comes from the following sources
1. Our malware research team, which is keeping an updated virus pattern database
2. An ultra-fast and optimized malware scan engine
3. The active monitor protection, which is continuously monitoring your Downloads and Applications folder, to identify if malware or adware will sneak in there.
The power of any antivirus comes from its malware pattern database. A malware pattern database is a file that contains the signatures of malware that the antivirus can identify. A poor database means poor detection.
The scanning speed is also an essential element. Slow scan speed means the time to complete a full scan is longer, and your Mac resources are used at maximum.
The network mapping tool is a masterpiece that is useful when you are connected to your home wireless network. Even your wireless network is password protected, a recently found vulnerability is affecting major wireless routers, and basically, a skilled hacker can hijack your network and intercept your traffic.
At last, even if your antivirus software has a good database, it is useless if it does not have Active Protection. This feature is crucial because it is continuously monitoring your Downloads and Applications folder - this is the place where your Internet browser is downloading any file.
If a potentially malicious file is downloaded, it will be identified by the Active Protection module and will report back to you.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
CyberByte™ development team thanks you for your attention and we hope that you will enjoy our product.
Support or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
False positive, please email us at email@example.com