Note: 1.0b4 requires macOS 10.9 or later
If you're updating from 0.6.7 or earlier, you will need to download manually here.
- Fixed capturing on macOS 10.11.
- New Features
- Added an Advanced preference to enable WebKit’s “Inspect Element” menu item.
- Supports HTTP basic/digest auth in the capture window while browsing (capturing the page without quitting will work).
- Fixed URLs with ports being parsed incorrectly. (Punycode-Cocoa 24df025)
- Fixed Paparazzi!’s system services (Capture URL and Add to Batch Capture).
- Batch item descriptions now update live when their per-item settings are changed.
- Settings popovers can now be shown when their toolbar buttons are in the toolbar’s overflow menu.
- The batch list now properly saves per-item settings on quit.
- Minor accessibility fixes.
- New Features
- Preliminary Touch Bar support in capture and batch windows.
- Fixed the AppleScript open location command.
- Fixed setting the min/max sizes to 0,0 when none was passed in when using AppleScript.
- Fixed (null) appearing in empty-path’d batch item URLs.
Paparazzi (org.derailer.paparazzi) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Aploader.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Paparazzi 741. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Paparazzi 382.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Paparazzi!.app
Bundle Identifier: Paparazzi! (org.derailer.Paparazzi)
Minimum OS version: 10.6.0