v6.2.0macOS 10.7+ required (10.9 for standalone). Supports 10.12.Online
- [6.2.0] : Basic tests update, manual updated, localizations improved. Major changes coming soon.
- [6.1.7] : Improved Numbers support, minor fixes.
- [6.1.6] : Updates for macOS 10.12 and Apple Numbers v4 support. Fixed bug with latest Excel 2016 menu integration. Improved xlsx export for Apple Numbers v3/v4.
- [6.1.5] : Built-in mode navigation bug fixed.
Improved Numbers charting support and bugs fixed.
Improved import/export for Excel 97-2004 XLS and Open Document ODS files.
Mac OS X 10.9 charts bug fixed.
- [6.1]Major update. Includes updated built-in spreadsheet, improved compatibility with Excel 2016, rewritten manual with new tutorials. Updated localizations and more tutorials coming soon.
- 188.8.131.52: Updated menu integration for latest Excel 2016 (both 32 and 64 bit).
LE: Nag screen bug fixed.
Use the Spreadsheet menu to switch between Excel, Numbers and built-in spreadsheet.
- [6.0] Standalone mode is available and enabled by default.
- New core is used. Major updates: regression, control charts.
- [5.9.5] Updated 2x2 tables routine. Box plot labels issue was finally fixed for all Excel versions. Beta Apple Numbers 3.5 and 3.6 support.
- [5.9.4] Updated regression routines, returned "Compare Means using summarized data" procedure. Bug fixes for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- [184.108.40.206] Fixed issue with opening results in Excel 2016, no confirmation required.
Please note: settings and default language may be replaced with defaults after update.
- [220.127.116.11] One-way ANOVA output bug fixed. Localization minor updates.[5.9.1 - 5.9.3]
- Pairwise missing values removal correctly works for all correlation routines.
- Minor Excel 2011/2016 bug fixes.
- Excel 2016 support (no menu integration).
- UI/New:Advanced options are now automatically saved.
- UI/Fixes: Pairwise data removal and single cell selection from spreadsheet bug fixes. Excel 2011 menu integration bug fixed.
- Core: Paired T-Test UI bug fix. [5.9]
Updated Box Plot with new options.
Percentile method selection bug fixed.
Chart bugs fixed.
Added support for Universal Character Set in workbook and sheet names.
Large workbooks support (up to 1M rows) imporved (only for Excel 2008 and newer).
Descriptive Statistics and Box Plot commands can use different percentile definitions.
- 10.7 compatibility fixes.
- Major engine update.
- Updated UI allows quickly select columns and non adjacent ranges.
- Compatibility fixes for Mac OS 10.10.4 and latest Excel 2011 builds.
- Standalone spreadsheet and Numbers support in beta testing (contact us to enable).
* If you have an issue with language selection with v18.104.22.168/Aug27 - please click here and run the script
to reset StatPlus:mac settings.
StatPlus (com.analystsoft.mst.pro2) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Aploader.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is StatPlus 22.214.171.124. The most popular version of this application used by our users is StatPlus 6.0.3.