TodoTxt is a minimalist, keyboard-driven to-do manager for Mac OS X that conforms to the todo.txt format spec.
· Full compliance with the todo.txt format spec.
· Fully keyboard-driven, with one-key bindings for commonly-used commands.
· Multiple selection in the task list.
· Support for due dates, which are formatted "due:YYYY-MM-DD".
· Shortcuts to toggle completion, change priority, set due dates, and delete all selected tasks.
· Displays general metadata (task counts, etc.) about the task list.
· Undo/redo support.
· Paste one or more tasks into the task list from the clipboard.
· Import one or more tasks into the task list via drag-and-drop.
· Optionally prepend the task creation task on newly created tasks (including those pasted in from · the clipboard).
· Copy selected tasks to the clipboard.
· Cut selected tasks to the clipboard.
· Reload file on command.
Sorting and filtering
· Sort task list by priority, project, context, due date, etc.
· Filter task list.
· Quick filters: preset filters mapped to number keys.
· Search field for quick, ad-hoc filtering of the task list.
· Set arbitrary due dates on selected tasks.
· Increment, decrement, or remove due dates.
· Postpone tasks by X (user-entered) days.
· Supports relative due dates, such as "due:tomorrow" and "due:Saturday" for new tasks. These · strings can be localized.
TodoTxt (com.7color.todo) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Aploader.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is TodoTxt 1.0.