The Bitmap Image Editor for Mac OS X
Thanks to everyone who has stuck with Paintbrush all these years! Big things are on their way, but here’s a little update to show that we still remember how to update this guy. Paintbrush 2.1.2 resolves a number of critical crashers and other irritating bugs, including:
- Text insertion is now undoable.
- Fixed a crash involving image resizing with the selection tool active
- Cursor updates are now more reliable
Paintbrush 2.1.1 features a number of critical stability and functionality fixes, and is highly recommended for all current Paintbrush users.
New in Paintbrush 2.1:
- Color accuracy: All-new internal image storage means far better color accuracy
- Transparent selection: Automatically remove the background color in selections for pixel-perfect positioning
- Speed: In addition to full 64-bit support, various tools have gotten speed boosts, including the massively improved Fill tool
- Bug fixes: Sadly, Paintbrush isn’t without bugs, but as of 2.1 it’s nearer to perfection than ever before
- Little things: Better printing options, enhanced image resize UI, improved transparency support (including the classic checkerboard pattern), and quality settings when saving images as JPEGs
- And much more!
Bug fixes since 2.0.0:
- Text Tool now correctly supports subpixel antialiasing
- Removed artifacts associated when clicking on color wells
- Now uses higher compiler optimization
For a full list of what’s new in Painbrush 2.0, click here!
Copyright © 2007-2015 Soggy Waffles Contact Us
Paintbrush (com.soggywaffles.paintbrush) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Aploader.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Paintbrush 20151115.