What's new in Get Backup v.2.6.1
Version 2.6.1 features the following enhancements:
- Fixed the problem with opening backup project content via View Content button.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.6
Version 2.6 features the following enhancements:
- Fixed the problem with ignoring file exceptions during cloning.
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.10 (pre-release version).
- Minor other fixes.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.5.5
Version 2.5.5 features the following enhancements:
- Fixed the problem with adding backup projects in non-English localizations.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.5.4
Version 2.5.4 features the following enhancements:
- Solved the problem with several files having identical names and therefore being erased. Now backup archives store the entire file path.
- Added a feature that keeps your Mac from going to sleep until a sync or backup is complete. If put in a forced sleep, all processes are correctly cleared from RAM.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.5.3
Version 2.5.3 features the following enhancements:
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.9.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.5.2
Version 2.5.2 features the following enhancements:
- 64-bit mode is now fully supported (for Mac OS 10.6 and higher).
- Introduced the ability to schedule a backup to execute at certain intervals of time (from 15 minutes to 4 hours).
- Fixed the problem of spontaneous window relocation on program launch.
- Fixed Mail projects backup on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Fixed restoring backups that are split to several CDs/DVDs.
- Minor bug fixes.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.5.1
Version 2.5.1 features the following enhancements:
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8:
- Resolved cosmetic problems when resizing the window.
- Fixed the problem with checkboxes in the Clone tab being checked by default.
- Other bug fixes.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.5
Version 2.5 features the following enhancements:
- Added the ability to exclude files and folders from a synchronization project list (Pro only);
- The program can now automatically check for and download available updates using the Sparkle auto-updater technology. See the auto-update settings via Preferences dialog;
- Introduced a 'Show hidden files' option in the File dialog when adding files to a project, improving compatibility with Lion;
- The program now takes into consideration which library is active when adding iTunes or iPhoto libraries to a backup project;
- Fixed the problem with burning a split archive to CD/DVD;
- Solved the issue with Roxio Toast not being able to find files when changed the path of 'Custom folder for temporaries' in Preferences dialog;
- Resolved the problem with activating the schedule agent;
- Added 'Reset to default' option when setting a path to log-files in the Preferences dialog;
- Added Cmd+W shortcut to close Preferences or the Log window;
- Various minor bugs fixed.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.4.9
Version 2.4.9 features the following enhancements:
- Reworked Analyze option for Synchronization projects;
- Updated Rsync to version 3.0.9 (used for synchronization and cloning);
- Fixed processing for files and folders with extended attributes when restoring from backup archive;
- Introduced auto disabling of Spotlight indexing for destination disk at the start of cloning;
- Fixed date format. Now date format is taken from system settings;
- Resolved the problem with the date not being updated for the last synchronization;
- Improved synchronization problem to remote FreeBSD server using AFP protocol.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.4.7
Version 2.4.7 features the following enhancements:
- Added the ability to save your admin password in Keychain to allow Get Backup to launch backup, synchronization, and cloning processes automatically. This option can be found in the program preferences;
- Introduced the ability to skip a scheduled process when a network or external disk is not accessible;
- Added the option to disable the warning dialog at the start of a cloning project to help automate scheduled cloning;
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is now supported;
- Improved German localization.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.4.4
Version 2.4.4 features the following enhancements:
- Added an Automount option for network volumes in synchronization projects;
- Fixed the problem with schedule settings being lost when the source or destination of a synchronization project becomes unavailable;
- Fixed the problem with selecting a backup destination containing non-ASCII symbols.
What's new in Get Backup v.2.4.3
Version 2.4.3 features the following enhancements:
- Fixed backup burning to DVD+ discs;
- Solved the problem with Roxio Toast integration that prevented disc burning after completing a backup;
- Fixed the issue with burning several backup projects to CDs;
- Two-way synchronization is now available in the Pro version on Mac OS X 10.4;
- Solved the problem with sync projects freezing when two or more exclusion patterns are set (Exclude By Pattern option);
- Added a dialog that warns about Schedule Agent use when first schedule is set.